New Booking System From 2020
The club will use a new digital booking system from February 2020. If you have any problems with this process, please contact the Booking Manager on 0408 310 552 or email email@example.com. Please DO NOT text! There is no way of recording details or sorting texts.
Accommodation bookings to stay at Technology Ski Lodge require booking through our digital booking database. If you are a Member, Senior Member or a registered Associate Member you will be able to put in a request for booking by clicking on the link below and logging into the database. Login and booking request entry instructions are in the PDF file below.
No deposit is required at the time of request for a booking, but payment in full for your booking will be required within 14 days of invoicing. Voting members have preference up until the Annual General Meeting in March each year. However, other bookings can be entered prior to this date, and the Booking Manager will prioritise bookings after the AGM.
From May each year, it will be possible to log in and check available booking dates during the season.
How To Use the Booking Database
The new 2020 digital database booking system is available for all members, associate and junior members. Instructions for the use of the database, logging in, booking entry and member details can be found in the PDF document here:
To link directly to the Booking Database, click on the database link here:
Work Party Credits
If you are paying with work party credits – please send all of these by mail when you make your booking request, as they need to be recorded into the system before payment is due. If you do not send them at this stage, you will be required to pay in full using Paypal when your invoice is issued.
Cost of Accommodation
The costs of accommodation are determined by general membership vote at the Annual General Meeting (with recommendations by the Board). Accommodation costs vary depending on the time of season requested, membership status and type of accommodation. Rates are based on a per diem (daily) cost. Usually bookings are taken commencing on a Saturday with departure the following Saturday. Weekend and shorter term bookings can be accepted if beds are available.
Below is a table of current Lodge accommodation rates. Note that these rates are divided into Winter and Summer seasons and then divided again depending on the time within the season. Note to Members - Charges for accommodation at Technology Ski Club are reviewed each year at the Annual General Meeting. The rates displayed below are those recommended by the board and were ratified at the AGM in March.
1. Note: All rates above include GST.
2. The accommodation season dates for 2021 are as detailed above.
3. For toddler rates of accommodation, please contact the Booking Manager.
4. Bookings and bed allocations are assigned by the Booking Manager. Where possible the room and bed preferences indicated on the digital Booking submitted are adhered to. Any discrepancies or bed allocation adjustments are under the control and discretion of the Booking Manager.
5. When arriving at the Lodge for accommodation, please report to the assigned Hut Captain. No changes to bed allocation as per the bed allocation sheet posted on the Lodge noticeboard are permitted without the approval of the Booking Manager.